Thursday, May 13, 2010

Floydsburg Cemetery - Oldham Co. KY











Today I went to Floydsburg cemetery to fulfill the wishes of several people on Find A Grave who needed a photograph of a grave. It was a beautiful afternoon, butquite humid because of a pending storm.



The first one was of the Armes family, George and Katie. The caretakers have the grounds in very good shape and everything is nicely trimmed.



The next family was Walker. I was supposed to photograph Bertha, but I couldn't find her anywhere. The office searched the records and could only locate the grave of husband Aurther.

I'm glad I was able to help someone today and I'm really looking forward to helping more in the future.

My next project is to photograph my own ancestors in the Chicago cemeteries.




No comments:

Post a Comment